Giving to Stanford OHS
The Stanford OHS community believes in the power of giving back. This year's Annual Fund campaign is about participation and support for the school at whatever giving level is meaningful for your family. Every gift makes a difference, no matter the amount.
Purpose of Annual Fund money:
- Build and support Stanford OHS community in a changing environment
- Support student life initiatives
- Promote curriculum innovation and professional development
This Year's Campaign Goal: 100% Participation
This year has impacted many Stanford OHS families. We encourage every family to contribute and make a donation to the Annual Fund that is meaningful to their situation. Every single donation, whether $10 or $10,000 will demonstrate support towards Stanford OHS, and an appreciation for the unique education that our students are fortunate to be able to maintain in this unprecedented year.
Set Up a Recurring Donation
There is now an option to make a recurring gift by credit card.
- Visit the Stanford University “Make a Gift” website.
- Click “Continue as Guest.” (The “Stanford Account” button won't work using your Stanford OHS SUNet ID.)
Give by Phone
- Call 650-724-0627, Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm Pacific Time.
- Specify that your gift is for:
Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies—Online High School.
Give by Mail
- Personal Check, Cashier's Check, or Money Order are accepted.
- Mail your gift to Gift Processing, P.O. Box 20466, Stanford, CA 94309.
- Make all checks payable to Stanford University and include Stanford Online High School as the gift designation.
Employer Matching. Did you know?
The Spirit Assembly is a popular online Student Life event.
Instructor, Lisa Hicks, teaches Human Nature and Society during the fall semester.
A group of Stanford OHS students gathered together at NASA for a Stanford OHS Meetup.
Instructors and students will again travel to the Galapagos Islands for a research trip over the summer.
Students enjoy the carnival during the 2018 Pixel Gathering and Graduation weekend.
Annual Fund Committees
- Michelle Wright and Suma Nulu, co-chairs
- Lynn Auslander
- Aditi Bhanot
- Rohit Bhanot
- Kavita Char
- Iryna Chrysafis
- Queenlee Foo
- Roberta Goncalves
- Karen Goud
- Lisa Haukom
- Julie Margaret Hogben
- Melissa Huml
- Edward Ko
- Annett Kuester
- Ping Liu
- Stephanie Lynch
- Cathleen Nathanson
- Jennifer North
- Catherine Noviello
- Ayelet Gal-On
- Arvinder Oswal
- Karen Park
- Florin Sandru
- Meera Scarrow
- Narayan Sundareswaran
- Helen Tung
- Laura Tussing
- Meera Venkataraman
- Meaghan Williams
- Anneliese Wyler
- Jamin Yu
- Dr. Tomohiro Hoshi, Head of School
- Josh Carlson, Director of Business Operations
- Meg Lamont, Assistant Head of School
- Shifra Light, Financial Analyst
- Louise Schultze, Marketing and Outreach Specialist
- Jonathan Weil, Division Head of Core
We are so grateful for your support and no gift is too small. Many hands make a difference!
Thank You, Annual Fund!
The Stanford OHS Annual fund sponsored Kalée Tock to attend several conferences, making it possible for her to incorporate current research into her astrophysics course. Conference attendance also facilitates the formation of connections with astronomers and researchers who are now supporting Stanford OHS students in their spring seminar astrophysics research projects. Kalée attended the Mt. Wilson Observatory in Pasadena, the Society for Astronomical Sciences in Ontario, California, and the NASA Citizen Science conference in Tucson, Arizona.