Thank You, Annual Fund!
The Stanford OHS Annual fund sponsored Kalée Tock to attend several conferences, making it possible for her to incorporate current research into her astrophysics course. Conference attendance also facilitates the formation of connections with astronomers and researchers who are now supporting Stanford OHS students in their spring seminar astrophysics research projects. Kalée attended the Mt. Wilson Observatory in Pasadena, the Society for Astronomical Sciences in Ontario, California, and the NASA Citizen Science conference in Tucson, Arizona.
Giving to Stanford OHS
As we travel along our educational path, we are grateful for our unique and amazing school that brings out the best in our students. All of our paths are remarkable and inspiring, and allow our students to make a difference in our community. Our students experience a rich intellectual education that enables students to be great citizens of the world.
To improve the Stanford OHS experience for our students, instructors, and staff by providing supplemental funding for three key areas:
Expand Professional Development
Supporting instructors in their ongoing pursuit of academic expertise and pedagogy, through increased funding for research, and participation in conferences and workshops.
Promote Curriculum Innovation
Providing time and resources for instructors to create new courses, further develop existing courses, and collaborate across disciplines.
Enhance Student Life
Strengthening the vibrant Stanford OHS community through financial support for clubs, competitions, international trips, meetups, and other key in-person events.
The Annual Fund campaign includes a matching fund from OHS families that provides a dollar-for-dollar match for new and increased donations. The match is made for each donation by a new donor this year who did not participate last year, as well as a match for every dollar given by a previous donor in excess of their total gift last year. Help us earn the matching fund!
Giga Pixel = $25,000 and up
Mega Pixel = $10,000–$24,999
Pixel Premium = $5,000–$9,999
Pixel Power = $2,500–$4,999
Pixel Partner = $1,000–$2,499
Pixel Pride = $1–$999
Ways to Give
There is now an option to make a recurring gift by credit card.
- Visit the Stanford University “Make a Gift” website.
- Click “Continue as Guest.” (The “Stanford Account” button won't work using your Stanford OHS SUNet ID.)
Give by Phone
- Call 650-724-0627, Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm Pacific Time.
- Specify that your gift is for:
Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies—Online High School.
Give by Mail
- Personal Check, Cashier's Check, or Money Order are accepted.
- Mail your gift to Gift Processing, P.O. Box 20466, Stanford, CA 94309.
- Make all checks payable to Stanford University and include Stanford Online High School as the gift designation.
Employer Matching. Did you know?
The Spirit Assembly is a popular online Student Life event.
Instructor, Lisa Hicks, teaches Human Nature and Society during the fall semester.
A group of Stanford OHS students gathered together at NASA for a Stanford OHS Meetup.
Instructors and students will again travel to the Galapagos Islands for a research trip over the summer.
Students enjoy the carnival during the 2018 Pixel Gathering and Graduation weekend.
Annual Fund Committees
- Michelle Wright and Suma Nulu, Co-Chairs
- Meera Scarrow
- Julie Margaret Hogben
- Jamin Yu
- Stephanie Lynch
- Laura Tussing
- Iryna Chrysafis
- Lisa Haukom
- Kavita Char
- Karen Goud
- Ayelet Gal-On
- Ping Liu
- Edward Ko
- Arvinder Oswal
- Meera Venkataraman
- Narayan Sundareswaran
- Florin Sandru
- Helen Tung
- Karen Park
- Roben Stikeman
- Anneliese Wyler
- Jennifer North
- Queenlee Foo
- Melissa Huml
- Annett Kuester
- Catherine Noviello
- Dr. Tomohiro Hoshi, Head of School
- Josh Carlson, Director of Business Operations
- Meg Lamont, Assistant Head of School
- Shifra Light, Financial Analyst
- Karina Momary, Director of Student Life and Community
- Louise Schultze, Marketing and Outreach Specialist
- Jonathan Weil, Division Head of Core