Application Dates and Deadlines
|APPLICATION DEADLINE||FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINE||DECISION NOTIFICATION||ENROLLMENT CONTRACT DUE||SCHEDULING|
|January 13, 2021, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time||January 13, 2021, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.||Mid-March 2021||Ten days after decisions released||Time constraints considered in schedule build|
Steps to Apply
1. Review Enrollment Options
- Stanford OHS has full-time, part-time, and single course enrollment options. Explore our enrollment options and admission outcomes to see which option is best for you. Please note: the desired enrollment status you indicate in your application is not binding.
3. Select Your Recommenders and Plan for Your National Standardized Test (if required)
(Required of applicants independent of Enrollment Option selected: Single Course, Part-Time, and Full-Time)
- All applicants to Stanford OHS must submit at least two recommendation forms (one Humanities/Social Science teacher and one Mathematics/Science teacher). Think about the teachers who push you to do excellent work, and be sure to give them ample time to complete your recommendation form. The best recommendations don’t always come from teachers in the courses in which you have earned the highest grade.
- Standardized test scores will be optional for most applicants. Review the standardized testing information to determine if a score will be required for your application. If required, there you will find information to help you select a test that is age-appropriate and fits your timeline. Please be aware of limited test dates and score-reporting timelines.
4. Applicants to Grades 7 and 8: Schedule Your Videoconference Interview
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only applicants who apply by November 13, 2020, will be guaranteed an interview via our online webinar platform. Applicants and their families will be required to be on camera for the interview. You can only schedule an interview once you have submitted your application with required materials. Applicants who submit a completed application after November 13, 2020, are welcome to submit an optional video essay in their applications.
NOTE: Recommendations, transcripts, and test scores do not need to be submitted until the admission deadline on January 13, 2021. Interviews are not required.
5. Check Your Application Status
Return to the Application Status and Materials Checklist page to make sure all of your application materials have been submitted. When your admissions decision is ready, you will receive an email notification that prompts you to log in to this page for the decision.