Giving to Stanford OHS
Margin of Excellence
“Route OHS: Margin of Excellence,” captures the spirit of this one-of-a-kind educational journey and the powerful impact it has had on the lives of our students. Thank you for reflecting on your OHS journey, and we hope you will join us in a community-wide outpour of gratitude and support for Stanford OHS.
Route OHS: Margin of Excellence
To improve the OHS experience for our students, instructors, and staff by providing supplemental funding for three key areas:
Expand Professional Development
Supporting instructors in their ongoing pursuit of academic expertise and pedagogy, through increased funding for research and participation in conferences and workshops.
Promote Curriculum Innovation
Providing time and resources for instructors to create new courses, further develop existing courses, and collaborate across disciplines.
Enhance Student Life
Strengthening the vibrant OHS community through financial support for clubs, competitions, international trips, meetups, and other key in-person events.
The Annual Fund campaign includes a matching fund from OHS families that provides a dollar-for-dollar match for new and increased donations. The match is made for each donation by a new donor this year who did not participate last year, as well as a match for every dollar given by a previous donor in excess of their total gift last year. Help us earn the matching fund!
Giga Pixel = $25,000 and up
Mega Pixel = $10,000–$24,999
Pixel Premium = $5,000–$9,999
Pixel Power = $2,500–$4,999
Pixel Partner = $1,000–$2,499
Pixel Pride = $1–$999
Ways to Give
There is now an option to make a recurring gift by credit card.
- Visit the Stanford University “Make a Gift” website.
- Click “Continue as Guest.” (The “Stanford Account” button won't work using your Stanford OHS SUNet ID.)
Give by Phone
- Call 650-724-0627, Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm Pacific Time.
- Specify that your gift is for:
Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies—Online High School.
Give by Mail
- Personal Check, Cashier's Check, or Money Order are accepted.
- Mail your gift to Gift Processing, P.O. Box 20466, Stanford, CA 94309.
- Make all checks payable to Stanford University and include Stanford Online High School as the gift designation.
Employer Matching. Did you know?
Students enjoy the carnival during the 2018 Pixel Gathering and Graduation weekend.
Instructor, Lisa Hicks, teaches Human Nature and Society during the fall semester.
A group of Stanford OHS students gathered together for this year's San Jose StartUp!
Instructors and students traveled to the Galapagos Islands for a research trip over the summer.
The Halloween Assembly is a popular online Student Life event.
Annual Fund Committees
- Suma Nulu and Melissa Huml, Co-Chairs
- Pourya Dehnadi
- Stephanie Lynch
- Arvinder Oswal
- Natasha Romagnoli
- Florin Sandru
- Meera Scarrow
- Susan Smith
- Roben Stikeman
- Helen Tung
- Laura Tussing
- Meera Venkataraman
- Megan Wiese
- Michelle Wright
- Anneliese Wyler
- Dr. Tomohiro Hoshi, Head of School
- Josh Carlson, Director of Business Operations
- Meg Lamont, Assistant Head of School
- Shifra Light, Financial Analyst
- Karina Momary, Director of Student Life and Community
- Jonathan Weil, Division Head of Core